Accel Frontline JLT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accel Frontline Limited, a leading IT Service Provider headquarted in Chennai, India and operating in 7 countries across the globe.
The group companies operate in the domains of System Integration, Technology Services, Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing, IT Training and Media Solutions.
Accel’s UAEoperations was started in 1999 and currently operates out of JLT and Abu Dhabi
IT SOLUTION OFFERINGS:
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine – The only database machine that provides extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) applications. Reduce IT costs through consolidation, improve performance and make better business decisions in real time.
- Server – Have a reliable & scalable solution with recommended Processors and Models for Applications & Databases; with a wide spectrum from Intel & SPARC.
- Storage – Tier your storage requirements across Primary Fibre Channel Storage, Secondary SATA based Storage, High density NAS Storage and Turbocharge database applications with Flash Storage.
- Backup & Archiving – Protect your data by backing up through LAN, SAN, WAN; with availability of Tape Storage models ranging from 1*LTO5 drive to 640 Drives. Archive emails & files to a low cost Tape Storage models ranging from 24 slots to 100,000 slots.
- Thin Client, Virtual Desktop – Cut down on operational expenses of desktops by moving to a virtualize desktop infrastructure and thin client solution.
- Virtualization – Designed for efficiency and optimized for performance, Oracle's server virtualization products support x86 and SPARC architectures and include hypervisors and virtualization built into the operating system and hardware.
- Clustering & Disaster Recovery – Make your data & application highly available locally and Implement a reliable DR solution for Business Continuity.
- Networking – Data, wireless, and voice support so when you are ready to deploy these you have one network that supports all your business needs.
- DR on Demand – Minimize your investments in DR and pay only for the services during planned/unplanned DR.
- 24x7 Remote Infrastructure Management – Have your infrastructure monitored 24x7 and get L1, L2 and onsite L3 support.
- Identity Management/Enterprise Single Sign On – Have single username & password for all applications along with a robust Identity Management solution.
- JD Edwards ERP, Database Migration – Implement a Reliable and Stable ERP solution and migrate your database to the latest version.