In today’s world of competitive and sophisticated expansion scenarios, there is little room left for organizations to look at their enterprise information security posture. In any IP network, almost every device starting from firewalls to servers generates logs of the traffic it carries, the transactions it makes and the activities it conducts. This data is vital to secure the enterprise network.But monitoring thousands of devices, where each device produces thousands of events, every second of a day can be a mammoth task.
An important driver of outsourcing security services is to meet regulatory and compliance requirements and to reduce cost, especially in the current environment of highly constrained security budgets where it is almost difficult for organizations to defend themselves against emerging threats and at the same time maintaining the business continuity.
Accel's Managed Security Services, from Managed Service Operations Centre (MSOC), offer real-time protection to the organizations, thereby reducing the risks in today’s ever-changing security threat environment.
Accel can help organizations with following offerings, when it comes to IT Security.
- Security Assessment
- Security Strategy & Policy development
- Policy Roll Out & Operations
- Monitoring, Management and Reporting
- Identity & Access Management Services
Balanced approach, maintaining compliance, proactive security stance, technophobic to techno centric focus and flexible delivery model is what Accel managed security services offers to its customers across the globe. The service offerings are bundled in a manner so as to take care of the entire security operations of the customers’ infrastructure environment.
Accel's IT & Network Audit Services – Securing your IT Infra:
Information Technology (IT) Auditing is an integral component of an organization’s pursuit of good information technology security and overall information oversight. Good corporate governance requires that organizations do a health-check or audit on their information technology security and infrastructure on an ongoing basis.
In today’s business environment, organizations face a wide spectrum of business risks. Managing these risks is crucial for the future of the organization. Accel's with its team of seasoned consultants can guide your organization with expertise in IT audit and security. By using customized tools, expert resources and proven methodologies, we tailor our IT audit services based on the specific requirements of client organizations.
Our experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds bring astute understanding and expertise in Internal Information System Audits, Application Control and Security Services, and Pre Implementation and Post Implementation Reviews.
IT and Network Audit
Accel's Network Audit Services are packaged to provide you with complete insight into your network performance and functionality. These services will enable you to address potential problems before they become an issue. Analytical reports form the key deliverables of this service, and will also carry the useful parameters that will aid you for capacity planning, resource re-deployment, service provisioning and re-engineering of the network.
We, in our Audits follow the industry standard project management methodology to ensure that a company’s IT systems are robust and sound. An IT audit may include audits of the IT infrastructure, Web applications, network security, application security, and a vulnerability assessment and penetration test.
Our Audit Action Plan Report provides a prioritized risk response executive summary of tasks that eliminate or reduce your risks.
Accel's IT Security & Network Audit Spectrum
- Information Security Design and Implementation
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Security Breach Investigation and Remediation
- Policies and Procedures
- IT General Controls Audit
- Database Audit
- ERP Implementation Audit
- ERP Support Services Audit
- ERP Value Audit Services
- Existing infrastructure review
- Detailed configuration and Vulnerability Assessment
- Gap Analysis and Risk Management
- Creation of IT Policies and Procedures
- Assistance in Vendor Selection for required Security Products/ Tools
- Deployment and Configuration of Selected Products / Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment
- VA Scanning Report
- Risk Assessment Report
- Recommendation of Mitigation Controls
- Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Report
- Review of Security Event Management
- Reports on Gaps in SEM
- Recommendations to improve Capabilities
- Security Architecture Overview
- Security Architecture Review Report
- Security Architecture Recommendations Report
- Compliance / Audit and Assessment
- Assessment Report
- Recommendations for Compliance
- ICT Asset Management
- Gaps and Vulnerability Report
- Recommendations Report
- Disaster Recovery Capabilities
- Assessment Report of Preparedness
- Recommendations to strengthen DR capabilities
- Project Closure
- Final Report Submission
- Final Presentation of findings
Monitoring & Management
Security services are centrally controlled from Accel's’s MSOC (Managed Services Operations Center) based out of our ISO 27001 and ISO 2000 certified facility. Enterprises can quickly and promptly handle security incidents with the help of security services offered by Accel's. Timely response to security incidents will minimize exposure. Some of the activities that happen in our MSOC are:
- Device Management (Firewall, VPN, Switches, Routers etc)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Centralized logging & Log Analysis
- Incident Management and Response
Remote Security Solution Management
- Event Monitoring & Analysis
- Performance Monitoring
- Incident Management
- Alert Notification
- Reports & Analysis
Remote Security Solution Management
- Policy Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Signature Updates
- Device Fine Tuning
- Version Upgrade
- Reports& Analysis
Remote Managed Endpoint Security Services
- Virus/ Malware / Spyware Monitoring
- Outbreak Prevention
- Signature Updates
- Compliance Management
- Deviation Reporting
- Uniform Policy Management
- Configuration Management
- Proactive Domain & Phishing URLs Monitoring
- Abuse Email Forwarding
- Phishing Website takedown
- Reporting and Forensics Analysis
- Web Application malware monitoring
- Web Application Malware
- Malicious Code Sandbox Analysis
- Forensics & Malware Reporting
Advantages with Accel's MSOC
- 24X7 Monitoring & Management
- Flexible service delivery models
- Service Delivery Using ITIL/Best Practices
- Meeting regulatory & compliance requirements
- ISO 27001 Certified security operation center
- ISO 2000 Certified processes
Device Management Services
Today's organizations rely on highly available, secure computing environments to efficiently and safely conduct business. Firewalls are a key component of a secure network and must be managed properly to ensure they protect your critical information assets.
Firewalls are configured to allow "good" traffic in and to keep "bad" traffic out. Firewalls are updated continuously to support changing business requirements such as:
- New VPN users
- Employee status changes
- New partners
- New applications
Firewall management is extremely resource intensive and requires a high skill level. Because of the effort and complexity involved, a majority of firewall breaches are caused by the mis-configuration of firewall rules and policies themselves.
Accel's’s Firewall Management Services ensures 24x7x365 proactive administration of your firewall infrastructure. Accel's’s certified security experts will perform all activities necessary to keep these devices operating at peak performance.
Our experts will monitor your firewall logs for security events in real-time. Firewall logs are an extremely valuable source of security information. By monitoring these logs our experts can identify malicious activity including previously unknown, zero-day attacks. Our experts will also monitor your firewalls for performance and availability to ensure your business never goes offline.
Accel's manages all market leading firewall technologies including Cisco, Check Point and Juniper. Our experts hold certifications from leading vendors and have deep experience managing these technologies in all types of environments, from the simplest to the most complex.
This enables your team to make the right technology choices, while allowing us to support your current and future firewall infrastructure.
What is included
The firewall management service includes:
- Checkpoint, CiscoPIX, WatchGuard, Netscreen/Juniper, and any other application or system syslog feed
- Unlimited changes to the existing firewall configuration
- Firewall software and operating system updates. Trained Accel's Security Control Center Analysts can perform the following customer requested changes
- Changes to the firewall rule base
- Changes to system and/or group definitions
- Changes to the authentication configuration established at the user, client, and session levels
- Changes to the network routing tables and ACLs
- Changes to the system back-up schedule
- Changes to system alerts, monitoring, and logging functions
- Changes and upgrades to firewall software, per licensing agreement(s)
Firewall Management Service Features
- Rule set changes and validation
- Configuration changes
- Firewall upgrades
- Patch management
- General maintenance
- Backup and recovery
- 24x7 security event monitoring
- Performance and availability management
- Strategic network planning
- Fault analysis
- On-Demand reports
- Site assessment
- Propose firewall rules and policy
- Installation and configuration of device
- Log monitoring
- Remote Monitoring of Firewall
- Emergency response and comprehensive reporting
- Changes to firewall rules and proxy configuration
- Changes in authentication configuration at client level
- Assist with configuration and implementation of firewall rules and policy
- System backup schedule
- Upgrade in firewall software
- Changes in Access Control List
- Installation of security patches
- Monthly summarized report of analysis
Intrusion Detection & Prevention Services
Organizations today are experiencing more intrusion attacks than ever. Not confined to the sole hacker anymore. Organizations must trust their information security systems to protect their information from these serious threats. Failure could result in significant financial losses. This makes the selection and implementation of security solutions that prevent intrusion attacks and malware threats a strategic requirement.
Almost all companies and organizations use firewalls and antivirus programs to protect their networks and IT-systems. However, these technologies have some obvious limitations. Typical firewall does not analyze the content of this traffic, there is no easy way to detect an attacker using the normal open ports of the firewall. An antivirus program is good for detecting known viruses/worms, but increasing criminal activity to develop malware that bypass both signatures and heuristic means that new threats will not be detected with similar accuracy.
Accel's’s Managed Intrusion Prevention and Detection Service protects your critical information assets from existing and emerging threats. Our Intrusion Prevention and Detection System (IPS/IDS) experts will perform all management and maintenance of these devices.
We deliver around-the-clock monitored and managed detection and prevention. This service is part of a broad range of services available through our Protection on Demand platform and seamlessly integrates with our Managed Security Services.
Accel's’s Intrusion Detection & Prevention Offerings
Accel's’s Managed Intrusion Prevention and Detection Service provide full lifecycle management of network IPS and IDS devices to ensure optimum performance. Our certified experts fine-tune countermeasures to your environment in order to protect against the latest threats. IPS and IDS alerts are monitored, correlated and assessed in real time by our Security Analysts.
Our Network Intrusion Prevention helps prevent hacker, virus, and spyware attacks before they occur by continuously monitoring entry points to your network, 24x7x365. Our network security experts utilize and manage intrusion prevention sensors developed by leading security vendors to provide your Institution with best-of-class technology.
Our “deep packet inspection” analyzes both inbound and outbound traffic, enabling us to automatically block attacks while allowing authorized traffic. The responses may include steps such as immediate blocking of the attacker, terminating access to your system from an external address, and notifying proper personnel within your Institution to address issues based on clear, decisive escalation procedures.
We provide an Executive Overview and detailed, yet easy-to-understand, intrusion prevention and monitoring reports documenting all activity.
Snapshot of IDS & IPS Activities
- Signature tuning
- Signature updates
- Configuration changes
- Security event monitoring
- Back Door Activity
- Worms & Virus
- Back Door
- Denial of Service
- Policy Management
- Proactive 24x7x365 management and monitoring of Internet traffic to and from your network
- Protection and management by highly trained Internet and network security professionals
- More accurate detection and prevention of threats
- Faster assessment and response to security incidents
- Greater operational efficiency
- Minimal false positives and disruption to the flow of legitimate business traffic
- Adherence to regulatory compliance requirements
- Increased return on IPS investment
- Executive level and detailed Intrusion Prevention and monitoring reports
- Real-time response and escalation of unauthorized activities that have the potential to threaten your business
- Automatic patching of vulnerable systems with Virtual Patch protection
- Flexible, customizable service options to fit your specific business requirements
- Multi-vendor support to help you maximize your existing security investments
- Protects the network against application-driven attacks that traditional firewall can not detect
- Reduces the risk for copyrighted material being downloaded through P2P and IM application
- Provides a robust and pro-active protection against zero-day attacks through the use of the highly unique component- based signatures
- Helps to enforce the organizations security policies by offering signatures that blocks the use of specific protocols or application functions
- Web based service portal, where incident reports, statistics and monthly reports are available. This ensures transparency in service delivery.
Identity & Access Management Services
Today, more than ever, access to the right systems and information by the right people at the right time is more important as the complexity of information ecosystems continues to grow. By finding a way to unlock the value of data held in information silos within an organization – by providing a complete, reliable, highly available and unified view of data held in various systems across the organization to customers, employees, partners or suppliers – enterprises will reap the benefits such as improved customer service, streamlined operations and reduced costs.
Identity and Access Control provides mission-critical provisioning and administration solutions that automate identity profile handling from multiple applications and directories – resulting in an improved user experience, greater security and strengthened regulatory compliance.
Accel's’s Identity & Access Management Services Offerings
Accel's’s Identity and Access Management Practice provides increased focus to secure the organization and protect confidential and personal data with a comprehensive and focused approach combined with robust solutions and services.
It provides an integration solution which has centralized, automated security for accessing information across the entire enterprise that,
- Delivers high-performance Identity Federation, Authentication, and Single-Sign on (SSO) functionality
- Simplifies access to applications – users authenticate only once and require fewer passwords
- Reinforces company security policies – works directly with the company’s data systems to apply security policies
- Reduces helpdesk costs, call volumes – self-service enables users to restore access
- Improves security through the implementation of less vulnerable and more effective passwords.
Identity Management Services
- Identity Life Cycle Management
- Access Provisioning
- Centralized Role Management & Attestations
- Workflow Design and Implementation
Access Management Services
- Web Access Management
- Enterprise Single Sign On
- Web Single Sign On
- Federation Service
- Role Based Access Control
- OS Access Control
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Adaptive Authentication
- Out of Band Authentication
- Authentication Brokerage
- Managed Authentication Services
Privileged Identity Services
- Privileged Remote Access
- Privileged Session Management
- Privileged Single Sign On
- Auditing & Reporting of Privileged Session
Identity Governance Services
- Role Engineering & Modeling
- SoD Compliance
- Identity Assurance
- Entitlement & Access Certification
Advantages with Accel's MSOC
- Enhanced User Experience, Productivity and Empowerment
- IT & Information Management efficiency
- Accountability & User Privacy
- Enables business flexibility and agility for acquisitions, divestitures and new business models
- Deliver clearer, deeper analytics
- End to End Implementation (Onsite/Offshore/Hybrid)– Product selection, Architecture Review, Implementation and Support
- Offshore Development
- 24x7 Remote Support services
Products & Platforms